THIS IS THE PILOT PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP: Pilot membership is a customer testing and feedback program. All member will be issued a Eversun Portable Light System before our scheduled launch in June 2021. You will gain exclusive access to the worlds first portable battery operated light tower. All pilot members will be required to submit usage and design feedback which will be collected via email surveys on a bi-weekly basis. Membership into this program entitles you to 25% off the retail price of the pilot units plus an additional 75% discount on an additional unit once the main launch begins. All that is required to sign up is purchase the pilot edition, submit your email, phone and shipping address (*Free shipping included) Pilot members will receive a welcome email from HQ and prior to shipping of the units, will be sent a questionnaire detailing their planned use of the system.
Anyone can join the pilot program but spots are very limited and once the program is full, no additional members will be allowed to join. If you have any questions about he pilot program, please reach out to our founder.
The Eversun Portable Light System is the worlds first portable, telescopic, battery powered light tower weighing less than 50 lbs. Play any sport or outdoor activity at night!
- Telescopic to any height from 5.5′ to 20′ overhead.
- Multi-Sport Capability
- Awesome Light Output
- Portable & Versatile
- 5 hour Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack at full power
- Twin 9,000 Lumen LED lamps (18,000 lumens per system)
- 90 degree x 90 degree beam angle
- IP67 certified water resistant (Battery pack is IP64)
- Shockproof polycarbonate lens & nylon infused polymer plastic for impact resistant
- 1500+ sq ft of light coverage at 20′ height
- Rechargeable 36v 12,200 mAh battery with charge level indicator
- 65″ x 14″ x 8.25″ stowed, 240″ x 80″ x 80″ fully expanded
- Light temperature of 5.5K. 45,000 hour LED life. 1000 cycle battery
- Wind resistance up to 30 mph+
DELIVERY TIMES & PRICES
As this is a new product, we are limited in our capability to manufacture the lights. We are currently forecasting all products purchased through EVERSUNLIGHTING.com have an expected ship date of December 1st 2020. We offer free shipping to the Continental US for all orders.
IMPORT DUTIES, VAT & TAXES
On our USA webshop, our products are sold excluding taxes with the exception of California where Sales Tax is applied.
What are the payment options for the Eversun Portable Lighting System?
Our prices are displayed in USD. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club. We also accept Amazon Pay, Square, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Woo Commerce Pay for Accelerated Checkout. Additionally, we offer financing options in the US through Affirm.
How long does the battery really last on the Eversun Portable Lighting System?
The battery lasts for 5 hours on with 18,000 lumens of light output on our 12.2aH 36V light system. This was battle tested over 1000 times.
Is the EVERSUN LIGHT SYSTEM waterproof?
The light system is not waterproof, however all internal electrical components are coated to comply with an IP67 rating and the battery pack is rated at IP64. The system is also designed to withstand temperatures from 14 to + 122 °F (-10 to +50 °C) and elements such as rain, sand, and the occasional drink spill.
How do you charge the EVERSUN portable light system?
Your Eversun portable lighting system comes with a 110V/220V AC adapter similar to a laptop charger. You can plug it into any standard US wall outlet which charges the battery to 100% in approximately 3.5 hours.
Can I run the EVERSUN portable light system while plugged into the charging cable?
Currently, it is not recommended to run the system while plugged into a power source. This can degrade the battery life and cause unforeseen issues with the system.
How bright is the EVERSUN PORTABLE LIGHTING SYSTEM?
The LED lights emit 9000 lumens of light each for a total of 18,000 lumens per system. This covers about 1500sq feet at a height of 20′.
BETA PRODUCT TERMS & CONDITIONS
EVERSUN PILOT EDITION
Thank you for your interest in Eversun’s Pilot Edition.
PLEASE READ THESE BETA PRODUCT TERMS & CONDITIONS (“Agreement”) governing your use of the hardware for the beta product known as Eversun Pilot Edition provided to you by Eversun LLC (“Eversun Lighting”).
- “Beta Product” means Eversun’s Portable Light System Pilot Edition.
- License. Eversun grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Beta Product solely for the purposes of testing, research and evaluation. You shall not modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, rent, lease, loan, transfer, or make copies of the Beta Product.
- Confidentiality. While we encourage you to share pics of Eversun’s Portable Lighting system in use, some information disclosed by Eversun to you hereunder or otherwise in connection with the Beta Product, including without limitation performance data, and other information relating to or obtained from the Beta Product, is “Confidential Information” of Eversun. You will not use the Confidential Information except as necessary under this Agreement, and will not disclose any portion of the Confidential Information to any other person or entity. You will use all reasonable steps to protect the Confidential Information from unauthorized use or disclosure. Confidential Information does not include information that: (1) was rightfully known by you at the time of disclosure without an obligation of confidentiality, (2) is lawfully obtained by you from a third party without restriction on use or disclosure, or (3) is or becomes generally known to the public through no fault or breach of this Agreement by you.
- THE BETA PRODUCT MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND IS PROVIDED FOR LIMITED EVALUATION ONLY. THE BETA PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. EVERSUN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EVERSUN HAVE LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Governing Law/Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by California law (without reference to conflict of laws principles), and venue for any dispute shall be San Diego County, California.
- Miscellaneous. Notwithstanding the choice of forum/venue provision above, Eversun may seek injunctive or equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. You shall not assign this Agreement, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Eversun. You shall comply in all respects with all U.S., Swiss and foreign export and re-export laws and regulations applicable to the technology and documentation provided hereunder. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No waiver or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by each party. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.